Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspiration Part Two- The List

My quiet morning just ended as the landscapers have arrived and sent the retreiver and the hunting dog into a fit. Good morning everyone. I'm in much need of a second cup of coffee, but am still in jammies and don't want anyone to see me through the windows. So, here I blog.

I'm still looking for inspiration to write again...I figure I'll just sit down and free form for a while until something logical takes shape. I hope you don't mind.

Today is a task-oriented day. I have to 1) go to the feed store to get chicken feed 2) PO Box 3) grocery store 4) laundry 5) packing for overnight 6) cleaning 7) organizing and breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner. But I do get to go have dinner with another friend tonight, so it will be a nice end to the day.

All I want to do is read to the kids, surf the internet, get some sunshine and a pedicure. Oh, well. There is time for everything under the sun.

I do find it helpful to make myself a list. It is inspiring to get it all down on paper somehow. It is also very satisfying to cross things off. Much like weed-whacking is a stress-reliever for me. There is nothing more satisfying (well, this is overstated a bit) than being able to whack down the tall grass and weeds in one arc of your arm, and an overcharged whacking machine. You might not understand my parallel...sorry about that.

Anyway, so today, in this blog I've made my list of things to do, capping the night with dinner. So, I will work backwards from there and make this a great day.

The barking continues...poor landscapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment